In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Farah in North Texas on 4/7/2021, 11:07 pm
I haven't been able to get on in a while; school has been pretty difficult.
I wanted to see how you guys felt about the Happy Family Line. It was pretty controversial when it came out because of Midge being sold separately from Alan and looking so young. I always thought it was a wonderful doll line. I thought the Grandparents were especially great.
What are your guys' thoughts? upload image image uploader
- Cool! Thanks for the information about this line. - Ivy in MA 4/10/2021, 9:21 pm
- Re: Happy Family - Farah in North Texas 4/9/2021, 2:54 am
- Re: Happy Family - Farah in North Texas 4/9/2021, 2:49 am
- I adore this doll line and I find the grandparents endearing. - Judy in Pa 4/8/2021, 8:23 pm
- I love the line! The grandparents are great and the "New Neighbor" is one of the prettiest Leas EVER - Colleen 4/8/2021, 8:07 pm
- Re: Happy Family - Paul in Warrensburg 4/8/2021, 6:34 pm
- I loved the line and was so happy to see some older characters. - Margie 4/8/2021, 11:26 am
- I would love to have everyone, I have the Gramma, and she is adorable, though hard to fit! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 4/8/2021, 10:18 am
- I loved them...have a lot of them and that kitchen. Wish they were still being made. - Kimberlee 4/8/2021, 9:50 am
- Around here, my now-defunct doll club was always (msg) - Bethany in PA 4/8/2021, 8:22 am
- Re: Happy Family - Farah in North Texas 4/7/2021, 11:10 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.