In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
In honor of John C's birthday
Posted by Margie on 4/4/2021, 10:45 am
Here we are at my club doll show a few years ago. He always pitched in to help then accused me of being a slave driver. I miss his teasing. I'm sure he and Joanne are celebrating in heaven.
- Lovely picture! - Ivy in MA 4/6/2021, 5:09 pm
- ah nice picture of you two. - Terri in Indiana 4/5/2021, 9:34 pm
- I miss him so much. He always used to give me "grief" about my holiday cooking, but.... - Bethany in PA 4/5/2021, 3:30 pm
- Great Photo!!! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 4/5/2021, 11:57 am
- Such a nice photo!! - Kathy M. in CO 4/5/2021, 6:35 am
- Sweet photo--miss his comments on the board! - Krissy 4/4/2021, 11:51 pm
- Very endearing picture and memory Margie. - Judy in Pa 4/4/2021, 7:03 pm
- John had a friendly way of kidding everyone. He always broke the ice in a group. :-) - Barb in Chicago 4/4/2021, 1:13 pm
- SO WONDERFUL!!! - France BijouDoll 4/4/2021, 11:25 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.