In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
" Happy 60th birthday, old chap!"
Posted by Jurrie on 3/7/2021, 7:12 am
My vintage 60 years old flocked hair Ken. His flocking is gone, but he is still very charming. He is older then me, interesting to know where he comes from, who bought him 60 years ago, who played with him, how did he ended up here in the Netherlands in my collection. If only he could talk.
- What a wonderful photo! Love everything about this! - Bethany in PA 3/8/2021, 1:42 pm
- It is a lovely photo Jurrie. Looks like the young Ken is his son ( see the resemblance ;) ) - Nilsa 3/8/2021, 10:56 am
- Cute concept! - Krissy 3/8/2021, 2:40 am
- Jurrie, I love this picture! What a wonderful idea! - Ivy in MA 3/7/2021, 7:53 pm
- Love it Jurrie! Looks like they could be Grandfather and Grandson. - Jim 3/7/2021, 6:25 pm
- They truly look related, very endearing photo Jurrie. Exceptional work as always. - Judy in Pa 3/7/2021, 3:06 pm
- The new one looks like he could be the original Ken's son. - Margie 3/7/2021, 10:48 am
- Very Cool and cute! delightful! - Karen/glammourdoll 3/7/2021, 8:23 am
- Re: " Happy 60th birthday, old chap!" - Sandi M in Chicagoland 3/7/2021, 7:29 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.