In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Fashionista #156 -today's photos :)
Posted by Nilsa on 2/27/2021, 11:46 pm
|Pants from Sparklez Girlz - originally the pants had "unfinished" so I added
the eyelet fabric for a finished look and also to add some length.
Shoes are boots from Mattel. She came with yellow high heels. Blue or pink?
- Pink, too - Paul Landkamer 3/1/2021, 4:24 pm
- She is really charming, looks gr8! - Karen/glammourdoll 3/1/2021, 9:02 am
- Very cute! - Bethany in PA 3/1/2021, 7:26 am
- It's so cool to see her Kira face--love both blue and pink! - Krissy 2/28/2021, 11:41 pm
- I like the pink lips. Yes wouldn't that be neat to change the lip color with water.... - Bobbi in IN 2/28/2021, 4:22 pm
- She is so cool, I love her style & your changes. I vote for pink, it works for her. - Judy in Pa 2/28/2021, 3:27 pm
- Cool Jeans!! Love the pink lips- they pop! :-) - Barb in Chicago 2/28/2021, 10:21 am
- You did a great job on her pants. Did you repaint her lips pink? - Margie 2/28/2021, 9:56 am
- I'm leaning toward the blue. Really like the eyelet addition! - Jeanie 2/28/2021, 7:43 am
- Super cute. Do her lips change color with water? - Cathy (kellycat) 2/28/2021, 6:46 am
- She looks great with your fashion redo! Love her blue lips! - Ivy in MA 2/28/2021, 12:17 am
- She really is a cute Doll. Love what you did with her pants! - Jim 2/28/2021, 12:14 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.