In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Bethany in PA on 2/25/2021, 6:46 am
Francie in Satin Supper. Still looking for the belt for this after all of these years. The trick, I think, will be finding one from this lighter dye lot.
As always, sorry for the old photos.
- Pretty girl! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 2/26/2021, 6:48 pm
- I like her hair--cool clothes too! - Krissy 2/26/2021, 2:04 am
- Totally cool Francie and fashion! - Ivy in MA 2/25/2021, 6:33 pm
- Francie is so cute in all her hair styles, especially love this one and I love this outfit. - Bobbi in IN 2/25/2021, 5:01 pm
- Was the different color vintage ribbons for the Barbie Line thinner, and were they satin? - Erick 2/25/2021, 3:06 pm
- I found almost the same color and size for my AG at Walmart for 49¢ - Erick 2/25/2021, 3:04 pm
- That ribbon is almost the same color as the sidepart American Girl - Erick 2/25/2021, 3:02 pm
- Bethany you have such an awesome collection! - Nilsa 2/25/2021, 10:31 am
- Re: Vintage Day - Paul Landkamer 2/25/2021, 10:21 am
- This is such a cute outfit. - Margie 2/25/2021, 9:07 am
- really adorable! that is delightful and cute! - Karen/glammourdoll 2/25/2021, 8:57 am
- Great outfit. - ellen 2/25/2021, 8:23 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.