Here are the basics, though they are very similar to the Twelve Days of Giving back in December, if you were here for that.
- Drawings will be held on Wednesday, February 10th and Thursday, February 11th. The first giveaway will be posted the afternoon of Tuesday, February 9th around 3pm so that everyone has enough time to enter. As before, the next series of drawings will be posted when the previous series ends.
- There will be five giveaways per day for a total of 10 giveaways and the drawings will be open to all members, no matter where in the world they live.
- To make this fun and fair for everyone, you will only be allowed to win once so that everyone has a chance. This is no different than the previous drawings. This time, since the schedule is condensed, I encourage everyone to enter for whatever they might be interested in. Iíll sort out the entries (if you win early and have entered a later drawing) as we go along.
- You may enter as many of the drawings as you like, but you can only win once. If you've already won/aren't interested in the giveaway, but still want to answer the drawing question, please post your answer with the words "not an entry" somewhere so we know you are not participating in that particular giveaway
- To make sure every drawing stays up for a full 24-hour cycle, I will post the drawings each morning, approximately around 2pm Eastern Standard Time, though depending on my day this may vary a bit. It will never be shorter but it might be a smidge longer. U.S. Eastern Standard Time is both my time zone and the boardís official time zone. That time is listed at the top of the board.
- When I post the new drawings the next morning, the previous dayís drawings will officially close and I will note it as such. I will then collect the names which will then be assigned random numbers by a random number generator. For "extra" randomness, bingo balls with those numbers will be placed in a bingo ball cage, the balls spun around, and a winner will be determined by whatever ball is spit out. These "Bingo Ball Sessions" will be recorded and uploaded to ITP, so you will get to see and hear me when I pick the winners.
- If a "second chance" drawing needs to be held for any items, they will be posted as soon as possible the evening of Thursday, February 11th and will be drawn the afternoon of Friday, February 12th.
- Winning one of the official ITP drawings does not prevent someone from winning another drawing hosted by another board member Ė just the official ITP drawings only.
- Other board members will be allowed to host their own drawings during this time, following all standard board rules. The more the merrier!
- Last, but not least, I will be shipping everyoneís prizes, except for one, so if you win, please look for my post asking you to contact me with your shipping information. I plan to ship all prizes on Saturday, February 13th Ė weather permitting because as of this writing, there is a storm approaching. If I canít mail the prizes that day, everyone will be notified.
- To see all of the items being given away, please click here:
The link above will take you to my website containing an album with all of the giveaways. I know the album is large and a bit time consuming to go through, but it is the only way I can show everything without exceeding Boardhost's upload limit. All prizes are courtesy of In The Pink unless otherwise noted.
- And most of all, enjoy!
Questions or comments? See my other post below in the general posts and let us know what you think!
Bethany in PA / Admin
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.