In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
For blue Monday.
Posted by Margie on 11/30/2020, 12:14 pm
Recently I participated in Bradley Justice's online event with a holiday theme. I bought this OOAK by Arnaldo. She's a repainted repro in a blue version of Red Flare and Silken Flame. The outfits sold me. She's now in my Christmas display (photos of that another day.)
- Very stunning! - Ruth 12/1/2020, 11:20 am
- OMG!!! Absolutely awesome!! Her makeup reminds me of Jordi Labanda's illustrations. Congrats! :) - Pedro 12/1/2020, 4:02 am
- She is a beauty! - Wandy in Pensacola 11/30/2020, 10:32 pm
- She's fabulous and so is her fashion! - Amy 11/30/2020, 10:31 pm
- Absolutely beautiful, love the blue variation. - Judy in Pa 11/30/2020, 8:49 pm
- Love everything about her! - Linda_NTx 11/30/2020, 8:20 pm
- She is very Elegant and beautiful! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/30/2020, 3:45 pm
- Love this pretty blue girl and outfit. Dreamy... - Bobbi in IN 11/30/2020, 2:26 pm
- Wonderful!!!! - Jurrie 11/30/2020, 1:23 pm
- She's perfect!! blue is my favourite colour and this is a stunning fashion! - Judie in Montreal 11/30/2020, 12:39 pm
- She looks absolutely perfect in this! So classic! - Bethany in PA 11/30/2020, 12:15 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.