In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Holiday Fashion drawing >>>
Posted by Danalynne on 11/29/2020, 3:13 pm
This drawing is separate from the official "Twelve Days of Giving" from In the Pink, so winning this drawing will not impact your ability to still win one of the amazing prizes scheduled for the "Twelve Days of Giving".
Offered are the 5 fashions shown, all are in gently used mint condition.
To enter drawing, respond in this message thread with the letter of the fashion you are playing for, and the designer's name. I think the only tricky one to guess will be item D, so I'll give you a hint. She sells on Etsy; her first name begins with J; her Etsy shop name starts with word "Woven"; she used to post here regularly.
A, B and E fit classic silkstone best. C fits TnT and 80s body best. D fits model muse body best. You can play for more than one.
Drawing open to all In the Pink members and mods.
My son will draw name of winners Tuesday evening. I'll post the winners' names at that time. Happy Holidays!
- Drawing is now closed for new entries. Check back soon for winners. - Danalynne 12/1/2020, 3:29 pm
- E-Dangerous Dames - Kimberlee 11/30/2020, 4:34 pm
- Not an entry - thank you for your generosity! - Bethany in PA 11/30/2020, 11:50 am
- B ... Bogues Vogues - Lori N. 11/30/2020, 11:40 am
- E Dangerous Dames/Juliet - Nilsa 11/30/2020, 7:07 am
- Not an entry but all are classic--very nice!! - Krissy 11/29/2020, 9:49 pm
- B... Bogues Vogues. Lovely dress I would love to win... - Cecilia in CA USA 11/29/2020, 9:24 pm
- e. Bogues vogues - Cecy in IL 11/29/2020, 8:54 pm
- B. Bogues Vogues. So fun! Thanks for doing this! - Amy 11/29/2020, 8:24 pm
- B - Bogues Vogues I think. Love this dress. - Faye in AZ 11/29/2020, 6:10 pm
- A Dangerous Dames and I like E too Not sure on that one. - Kathy M. in CO 11/29/2020, 5:40 pm
- Not an entry. Thanks for the drawing. - Margie 11/29/2020, 5:24 pm
- E - Bogues Vogues - Wandy in Pensacola 11/29/2020, 4:31 pm
- A. I think it's by Dangerous Dames. - Judie in Montreal 11/29/2020, 4:04 pm
- [Not an entry] They all are just perfect for Barbie's wardrobe. Thank you Danalynne! Hugs :) - Pedro 11/29/2020, 3:34 pm
- D-Woven In Time by Janine or E-Dangerous Dames by Juliet t - Judy in Pa 11/29/2020, 3:20 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.