In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Friends & Family Wednesday redress
Posted by Linda_NTx on 11/25/2020, 11:06 am
50th Anniversary Julia wearing a Sylvia Campbell original, "Flower Bomb", with Dressmaker Details slingbacks & necklace (both the necklace & tricot gloves are in the palest of yellow).
I know, I know - not the most seasonally appropriate outfit.
- Re: Friends & Family Wednesday redressVery sweet, and she looks great for her age! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/25/2020, 10:38 pm
- She is super in her lovely outfit! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/25/2020, 8:12 pm
- Julia is wearing this at a Garden Party in sunny warm Texas!.. - Bobbi in IN 11/25/2020, 5:36 pm
- She is so pretty, love the floral fabric. - Judy in Pa 11/25/2020, 4:37 pm
- Beautiful! - Danalynne 11/25/2020, 4:21 pm
- This is just gorgeous! I love everythign about it! - Bethany in PA 11/25/2020, 3:49 pm
- Gorgeous outfit! - Jurrie 11/25/2020, 1:00 pm
- That's beautiful. Reminds me of soemthing for Easter. - Margie 11/25/2020, 12:19 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.