In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Silkstone Tuesday redressing
Posted by Linda_NTx on 11/24/2020, 1:23 pm
"Gal on the Go" and "Happy Go Lightly" wearing dress suits.
GOTG's outfit is by Nashas (Etsy) with added Dressmaker Details slingbacks & her own jewelry; HGL wears an unknown maker with gloves by Daughter Who Sews (eBay)- if anyone recognizes it please let me know.
- They are both so classically lovely! I can't ID the suitmaker, though. - Bethany in PA 11/25/2020, 9:05 am
- They are marvelous! great girls! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/25/2020, 8:31 am
- They both are just stunning. But... these golden gloves just catched my heart!! Beautiful combo! - Pedro 11/25/2020, 4:42 am
- Love them both. Gorgeous. - Kathy M. in CO 11/24/2020, 9:46 pm
- Stunning suits, great pairing of accessories. - Judy in Pa 11/24/2020, 8:21 pm
- Very nice suits. - Cathy (kellycat) 11/24/2020, 6:34 pm
- Great suits. Love em both. - ellen 11/24/2020, 5:30 pm
- Both are great suits! Don't know who did Happy's suit, but like one the best. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/24/2020, 3:10 pm
- Classy suits!! Nice! - Ruth 11/24/2020, 2:09 pm
- Love these outfits! - Jurrie 11/24/2020, 1:43 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.