In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Project - vintage mixing bowls for Barbie
Posted by Wandy in Pensacola on 11/20/2020, 10:01 pm
Pioneer Woman measuring spoons from Walmart.
Cut off handle with bandsaw or coping saw.
- This is a cute idea! Thanks for sharing! - Bethany in PA 11/22/2020, 8:34 am
- LOVE this!! Very vintage looking ... and perfect in that kitchen. :-) - Barb in Chicago 11/21/2020, 9:36 pm
- They are perfect Wandy, how clever! - Judy in Pa 11/21/2020, 8:50 pm
- where did the bowls come from? Are spoons in housewares or - Terri in Indiana 11/21/2020, 7:34 pm
- Brilliant Wandy! So so cute. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/21/2020, 1:04 pm
- Those are darling. They remind me of Fiestaware. - Margie 11/21/2020, 10:44 am
- This is sooo great to see! And love Barbie in these 'domestic' situations. Great idea! - Pedro 11/21/2020, 7:32 am
- Those are cute! - Nilsa 11/20/2020, 11:40 pm
- These are so pretty Wandy. Thanks for this tip.... - Bobbi in IN 11/20/2020, 10:35 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.