In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Skipper in a vintage clone fashion I got in a lot this past week.
Posted by Judi in FL on 11/19/2020, 5:40 pm
- Absolutely cute! Love the colors match - perfect for 4th July! Hugs :) - Pedro 11/21/2020, 9:35 am
- I have that outfit from childhood. Looks great on Skipper. It's from the Texaco cheerleader doll. - Margie 11/20/2020, 12:02 pm
- She's cute! I love the clone fashions! - Bethany in PA 11/20/2020, 8:24 am
- Cute as a button! - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/20/2020, 1:21 am
- Cute fashion. Love a good clone outfit. - Kathy M. in CO 11/19/2020, 10:32 pm
- She looks very Lovely and sweet! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/19/2020, 9:10 pm
- Darling, love the gingham print. - Judy in Pa 11/19/2020, 8:04 pm
- cute fashion - shortcut Patty 11/19/2020, 8:03 pm
- It is a cute little dress. - Wandy in Pensacola 11/19/2020, 6:51 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.