In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
For Vintage Day, a Failure
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on 11/19/2020, 8:24 am
So I bought a lot in a local auction a couple of months ago that had two ponytails in it. One blond and one brunette. I was planning on selling them, as hey, how many ponytails does one girl need? Well that didn't work, as this blond girl refused to leave!
I mean look at all that turquoise shadow. Never seen a gal with that much:
And her hair is so long! When I got them both gals had braids in their hair, but I am pretty certain they were not factory, but I am debating whether to put in a hard curl, or braid it. This one even still had her nice hair wrap at the proper length. Just had to clean, comb and retie:
So here she is, dressed in a really cute clone dress that was in the same lot, and carrying a cute clone bag from another lot I bought ( I found a lot of vintage this summer! ) and I guess she is staying with me. One the bright side, I did list the brunette and sell her for enough to pay for the lot and let me keep the blond. And hey, I NEED her right?
Kathy M. in CO
- LOL...I know why we have this group---so we can reinforce each other's addictions, lol. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/22/2020, 10:08 pm
- She is gorgeous Kathy, good choice to keep her.. - Judy in Pa 11/19/2020, 8:11 pm
- She is a knockout! Glad you decided to keep her! - Bethany in PA 11/19/2020, 3:34 pm
- I see why you kept her - she is a beauty! Nice job matching her eye shadow to her dress. ;-) - Jeanie 11/19/2020, 1:58 pm
- One always NEEDS vintage Barbie! She is beautiful ! - Wandy in Pensacola 11/19/2020, 1:51 pm
- Kathy, this is one failure I would gladly keep and enjoy... - Bobbi in IN 11/19/2020, 1:32 pm
- Ooooooooooo she is stunning!!!! - Jurrie 11/19/2020, 12:05 pm
- Been there, done that. LOL I just pulled some outfits I had for sale & changed my mind. - Margie 11/19/2020, 10:58 am
- She is Fabulous! so pretty and neat! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/19/2020, 10:24 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.