In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
prayers needed sorry for asking
Posted by shortcut Patty on 9/25/2020, 4:38 pm
if you could keep my niece Stacy in your prayers her mom died this morning so she has lost my brother (her dad) and her mom in 1 week, they all got the virus (Covid) and she has lost both parents now. I know she was able to go home after being in the hospital but I don't know if she is over the virus or not. I do know she has children but I am worried about her. My sisters Teresa and Kittie, and by brother Ken could use prayers too. I am doing ok, but I am concerned about them. thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts I know they help.
- So sorry to hear this tragic news. Sending prayers and comforting thoughts to you, Stacy and family. - Colleen 10/1/2020, 7:59 pm
- Oh, Dear, my sincerest condolences and hopes you are all surrounded with love in such a terrible tim - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/28/2020, 7:40 pm
- Thinking of you and praying for you and your family. You have my deepest sympathy. - Faye in AZ 9/28/2020, 11:08 am
- Patty!!Sorry for your losses!!! Sending you hugs & prayers - Terri in Indiana 9/27/2020, 12:56 pm
- Iím so sorry Patty. This is devastating. - Nilsa 9/27/2020, 10:34 am
- This is heartbreaking. So very sorry for you and your family. Praying.... - Danalynne 9/26/2020, 2:00 pm
- Oh Patty, what a tragic story! Prayers are up for the family. <3 - Barb in Chicago 9/26/2020, 1:32 pm
- Prayers said. So sorry for all the losses. - Margie 9/26/2020, 12:38 pm
- No apologies necessary. Praying for them and thinking of you and your whole family. - Bethany in PA 9/26/2020, 9:12 am
- No need to apologize--we care--prayers on the way! - Krissy 9/25/2020, 9:23 pm
- Definitely sending prayers your way! So many think this disease isn't of concern, but it is! - Kimberlee 9/25/2020, 8:57 pm
- Patti, I will keep your niece & your family in my prayers. So sorry for your loss. Take care. - Judy in Pa 9/25/2020, 8:36 pm
- Prayers and Hugs to you Patty, your niece Stacy, and your family. - Bobbi in IN 9/25/2020, 7:33 pm
- Sending prayers. Sorry for your family losses! - Cathy (kellycat) 9/25/2020, 5:39 pm
- Will definitely offer prayers. - ellen 9/25/2020, 5:25 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.