In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Joane In Baltimore on 7/27/2020, 3:08 pm
Just finished this dress last night and made the earrings this morning. I don't remember who asked me to make this diorama, "Nantucket," but i am really enjoying it. I have not had it printed yet. Lobster lunch on the table. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. it is about one hundred degrees here today.
- Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! - Joane In Baltimore 7/28/2020, 7:19 pm
- Wow! I love everything about this! - Bethany in PA 7/28/2020, 12:22 pm
- I love the dress and the backdrop. Gorgeous colors too. - Margie 7/28/2020, 12:19 pm
- Super mod look. - ellen 7/28/2020, 7:13 am
- Beautiful dress doll and setting Joane - Ann in the UK 7/28/2020, 4:56 am
- Very pretty indeed, such a sweet doll! - Karen/glammourdoll 7/27/2020, 8:17 pm
- Totally fresh and beautiful, love this mod style. - Judy in Pa 7/27/2020, 7:52 pm
- Another groovy dress! I am enjoying your lovely creations! - Wandy in Pensacola 7/27/2020, 6:31 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.