In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 5/22/2020, 1:59 pm
I found out about these cute nail art bows from Hankie Chic's blog. They are perfect to decorate Barbie's shoes. Just use a little bit of Gorilla glue on a toothpick to attach the bows to the shoes. Dries fast, strong hold. You can buy them on etsy from NailArtExtravaganza.
- Lovely! - Nilsa 5/24/2020, 2:12 am
- Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing Cathy :) - Pedro 5/23/2020, 4:31 pm
- Cute idea. - Margie 5/23/2020, 11:32 am
- What a great idea Cathy... Thanks! - France BijouDoll 5/23/2020, 10:19 am
- Too cute! Thanks! - Bethany in PA 5/23/2020, 7:15 am
- Love this idea, thank you Cathy. - Judy in Pa 5/22/2020, 7:06 pm
- Another pic on the dolls - Cathy (kellycat) 5/22/2020, 2:58 pm
- Very cute. - ellen 5/22/2020, 2:56 pm
- Brilliant idea Cathy - Ann in the UK 5/22/2020, 2:29 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.