In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
For vintage day
Posted by Margie on 5/21/2020, 8:56 am
I think I've posted this #3 before. She's wearing a white version of Solo in the Spotlight that was a gift from my late friend Donna. Donna also knew Joanne and I'm sure they're playing Barbies in heaven (as it wouldn't be heaven without Barbies!).
- What a wonderful memory... This white version looks like a wedding gown - it just misses the veil!:) - Pedro 5/24/2020, 5:04 am
- Absolutely beautiful, I love this fashion in white. Quite a fond memory. - Judy in Pa 5/21/2020, 7:27 pm
- I really like that with her Black Hair! The Blonde looks good in the Black IMHO - Erick 5/21/2020, 6:06 pm
- So gorgeous!!!! - Bethany in PA 5/21/2020, 4:21 pm
- Never seen this in white before - really like it !!!! - Ann in the UK 5/21/2020, 4:12 pm
- Great doll too. - ellen 5/21/2020, 3:59 pm
- Gorgeous!!!!!! Both the doll and the gown. - Jurrie 5/21/2020, 3:02 pm
- She looks so beautiful ! There are most certainly Barbies in heaven. - Wandy in Pensacola 5/21/2020, 1:30 pm
- Very pretty outfit and nice remembrance of your late friend. - Cathy (kellycat) 5/21/2020, 12:02 pm
- Pretty! I like to think that I'll have all of my dolls up there. :o) - Kimberlee 5/21/2020, 10:13 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.