In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Early for Friends and Family
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 5/18/2020, 6:29 pm
I bought another 2011 Fashionista Barbie (she was named Summer). These two dolls are so cute. They remind me of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie back in the day when they were friends. Notice the cat on the center of the leopard dress and her purse has a cat head on it. I changed out their original jewelry and gave Summer nicer boots, and I found these cute Chihuahua dogs in my Model Muse accessories to use as their pets.
I'm planning an upcoming diorama with these dolls, hopefully by the end of the week when I get some items I bought on ebay. Thanks for looking! More to come later!
- Lovely girls, looking forward to seeing the diorama !! - Ann in the UK 5/20/2020, 12:27 pm
- They are so pretty, love their style. Very nicely done Cathy. - Judy in Pa 5/19/2020, 7:49 pm
- Very cute. - Margie 5/19/2020, 12:13 pm
- Lovely girls and pretty fashions, they look sweet together! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/19/2020, 8:29 am
- I can see the similarities. - ellen 5/19/2020, 7:40 am
- Nice redress! And I agree, they remind me of Paris and Nicole, too! - Bethany in PA 5/19/2020, 6:33 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.