In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
My sister Mary
Posted by Tracy in UT on 2/25/2020, 2:25 pm
Some of you may remember my sister. She’s been here on the board (mostly quiet in the back, observing) known as Mary in CA, and in the Barbie community for many years. She’s also been known as Mary Moe.
She is the reason I collect Barbies, she has led the way from the beginning, through the Barbie world, teaching me how to restore, collect and care for them. She taught me everything I know about them.
We lost her this past Sunday night, and are so devastated. I just wanted to share with you, my favorite Barbie person ever.
- Thank you everyone, for all the warm, kind words. It means so much. - Tracy in Ut 2/28/2020, 10:05 pm
- My condolences for you and your family! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 2/27/2020, 11:05 am
- So sorry. Deepest condolences to you and your family. - Margie 2/26/2020, 10:14 am
- my heart is sad for you, as I know you are heartbroken to lose your dear sister > - Karen/glammourdoll 2/26/2020, 9:26 am
- Tracy, I am so sorry. My condolences. She was a special woman. - Bethany in PA 2/26/2020, 6:52 am
- Tracy, I am truly sorry for your loss, wishing you peace & strength. - Judy in Pa 2/25/2020, 8:19 pm
- Tracy, my condolences to you and your whole family. So sorry to hear about Mary's passing. - Barb in Chicago 2/25/2020, 7:25 pm
- Such awful news--I am so sad to hear this--please know we care and are praying for you!! - Krissy 2/25/2020, 7:02 pm
- I'm so sad hearing this. I'm sure she was a wonderful sister....a joy to learn from. Sorry. - Kimberlee 2/25/2020, 4:16 pm
- Oh dear. What a loss. Hugs and prayers sent your way. - ellen 2/25/2020, 3:52 pm
- I'm heartbroken for you. May the days ease your sorrow as they pass. - Steph in ma 2/25/2020, 3:19 pm
- I'm so very sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. - Danalynne 2/25/2020, 2:40 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.