In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Vintage day--one of my most valued girls. 1st #1 repro
Posted by ellen on 1/23/2020, 7:42 am
She is, I think, the first #1 repro ever--sold by Sears.
- Lovely lady - lovely outfit - Ann in the UK 1/25/2020, 3:51 pm
- Very Cool Doll!Love the shoes! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 1/24/2020, 7:45 pm
- So minty, she's beautiful and great looking outfit! - Joane In Baltimore 1/23/2020, 11:40 am
- Gorgeous, but I think it was Montgomery Wards. - Margie 1/23/2020, 10:33 am
- Love the outfit you have her in. Very nice! - Faye in AZ 1/23/2020, 8:46 am
- Oh, she is gorgeous! And on my wish list! - Bethany in PA 1/23/2020, 8:14 am
- That's one I would love to find. Yours is lovely. - Kathy M. in CO 1/23/2020, 8:12 am
- Nice! Love that hat on her! - Steph in ma 1/23/2020, 8:06 am
- Beautiful fashion too! - Nilsa 1/23/2020, 8:00 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.