In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A Mod bird (girl) for Vintage day.
Posted by ellen on 1/9/2020, 7:55 am
Im really loving this silkstone Francie. It manages to capture all her charm altho I do miss the bendability. And LOVE her blue eyes.
- Totally love this outfit, my goal this year is to makes some of these mod fashions! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 1/10/2020, 11:27 am
- What a sweetheart--love this Francie! - Krissy 1/10/2020, 2:57 am
- She looks fabulous in this vintage fashion! I love this girl. I have two, one on articulated body. > - Danalynne 1/9/2020, 8:44 pm
- Lovely as always Ellen. - Judy in Pa 1/9/2020, 7:58 pm
- Looks cute and adorable! - Nilsa 1/9/2020, 6:53 pm
- So cute, those glasses are terrific. - Kathy M. in CO 1/9/2020, 5:13 pm
- That looks great on her. - Margie 1/9/2020, 10:19 am
- She is my fave Francie Silkstone. I love the dress you chose for her. - Nan B. 1/9/2020, 9:34 am
- She is so very pretty, love her Chanel bag. - Joane In Baltimore 1/9/2020, 9:21 am
- She's a real beauty - Ann in the UK 1/9/2020, 9:16 am
- She is so Lovely, a very charming girl & that outfit is perfect for her sweetness! - Karen/glammourdoll 1/9/2020, 8:51 am
- So cute! I adored Francie! All of them! - Bethany in PA / Moderator 1/9/2020, 8:30 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.