In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Which is cheaper for shipping?
Posted by Kimberlee on 12/7/2019, 9:57 pm
I need to ship packages to family members across the country...which is cheaper?
UPS, USPS, or Fed Ex?
Last year, I had larger packages and the shipping was over $200 with UPS. This past week, I shipped some packages with USPS and it was $59. Since I still have the expensive/larger ones, I'm wondering which would be the best to use.
Our Walmart now has Fed Ex inside too...
Oh...I don't know the weight on these, but I'm giving lighter stuff and less this year.
Thanks for any insight!
- for me I learned hard way a yr or two ago.. sent a box - Terri in Indiana 12/8/2019, 10:48 pm
- Thanks for the input, everyone! Not sure which way I'll go. I'm leaning toward staying away from>> - Kimberlee 12/8/2019, 6:41 pm
- If you ship Fed Ex, do not use Smart Post - John C 12/8/2019, 10:52 am
- If it's heavy and going across the country you're better off with flat rate boxes from USPS. - Margie 12/8/2019, 10:38 am
- Re: Which is cheaper for shipping? - Karen/glammourdoll 12/8/2019, 9:59 am
- You will need measurements, weights and destination of each package. msg,,, - Faye in AZ 12/8/2019, 8:06 am
- Donít know. Sorry. - Nilsa 12/8/2019, 7:35 am
- Sorry Kimberlee, I can't help you on this. Hopefully someone else has knowlege. - Bobbi in IN 12/7/2019, 10:00 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.