In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
She has blue eyes! :>) >>
Posted by Steph in ma on 9/16/2019, 1:40 pm
Here's Greenie! I think she's just adorable. If I were her age I'd be sporting bright blue hair, for sure. She will have another name than Greenie, but for now... Anyway, she's getting ready for the student walk-out this Friday, and is making signs and such for her group of friends. Nice to see young people caring enough to put their phones down and go out and share their ideas.
- She's fun. - Ann in the UK 9/17/2019, 3:37 pm
- I've almost bought her a couple of timies because she's so different. - Margie 9/17/2019, 9:34 am
- Cute doll. Love the signs. - Sandy 9/16/2019, 10:30 pm
- What a beautiful concept... BTW, her hair color contrasts with her kinda 'Baroque' updo! LOVE HER - Pedro 9/16/2019, 5:05 pm
- She is charming and outgoing and ready to take hold of challenges :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 9/16/2019, 4:15 pm
- He is unique! - Nilsa 9/16/2019, 2:31 pm
- She is a Cutie! I got her too recently & love her hair. Like the sign, dog, and owl. - Angela 9/16/2019, 1:58 pm
- I really do like her hair! - Bethany in PA 9/16/2019, 1:45 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.