In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
My Garage Sale Haul & Little Rant
Posted by Erick on 8/25/2019, 12:24 am
I went to a garage sale Friday, and the guy kept saying how much would you pay? I said all you have are clothes, so I said $25, he said no and my 4 year old niece will get it then. I then just said $50 he jumped at it. I just am sick when a person puts an ad on Craigslist saying very reasonable prices. I can understand Flea Markets, Doll Shows, and places were people have to pay to sell, but a garage sale should be much cheaper, and $50 is ok for a garage sale just put a price on it, so I know what to offer. I got a Walking Jamie complete gift set minus the doll, even the ball and dogs collar. I got the full Growin Pretty Sears set minus the doll and the curl wiglet, and Kens Surf's up set minus the skim board. Then I got 32 other others most complete, Lamb & leather missing hat, Magnificent Midi missing hat, I even got some items to complete outfits. It was worth $50, but I just hate when they don't price the items. He does sell on Ebay, but he wanted to clean the house, he said. I can't complain, but it just irks me, he said I know you want to resell, I said no check me out on Ebay. I am a compulsive buyer. LOL I haven't sold in years, but I need too. I just can't since it is a lot work buying. LOL Well, that is my rant have a good rest of the weekend.
- Congratulations on the haul! I don't like it when things aren't marked either! - Bethany in PA 8/26/2019, 5:17 pm
- I personally will pass on even the best item--if it is not marked, I won't deal with that haggle thi - Sandi M in Chicagoland 8/26/2019, 11:26 am
- Good haul of goodies. I hate going to a sale where nothing is priced. - Sandy 8/25/2019, 9:28 pm
- Sounds like you did pretty good. - Judy in Pa 8/25/2019, 7:16 pm
- I know! - John C 8/25/2019, 1:47 pm
- Wow! Congrats! You got a lot of interesting items. It sucks when you have to ask prices, I agree! - Pedro 8/25/2019, 12:15 pm
- It bugs me when people don't price there stuff at shows or flea markets too. msg - Margie 8/25/2019, 10:18 am
- Wow! That's a lot of pretty outfits! I hear you about the "make an offer" - Wandy in Pensacola 8/25/2019, 7:51 am
- Re: My Estate Sale Haul & Ebay - Erick 8/25/2019, 12:37 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.