1. Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to her left anterior shoulder. Babbitt, a U.S. Air Force veteran from Southern CA, was shot & killed by a Capitol Police officer while she climbed through a broken window on a door leading to the Speaker’s Lobby. She was UNARMED. Manner of death—HOMICIDE.
2. Roseanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, GA, died of acute amphetamine intoxication. The drug cited in Boyland’s death is addictive & can be prescribed to treat attention-deficit disorder & narcolepsy. Manner of death—ACCIDENT.
3. Kevin Greeson, 55, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, AL, was talking on the phone with his wife on the Capitol’s west side, when he suffered an apparent heart attack and fell to the sidewalk. His wife confirmed Greeson suffered from high blood pressure. Manner of death—NATURAL.
4. Benjamin Phillips, 50, of Ringtown, PA, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. He suffered a stroke & died at George Washington University Hospital. Manner of death—NATURAL.
5. Brian Sicknick. The cause and manner of death for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick remain PENDING. Two men have been charged with spraying Sicknick with a chemical spray, but no charges have been brought for causing his death. Manner of death—PENDING.
So, to ALL those on here & in the Mainstream Media that said President Trump was responsible for killing those 5 people, the Chief Medical Examiner has proven that WRONG. As usual, the Liberals have jumped to conclusions & LIED AGAIN.