[ Post a Response | Ultimate EVEL KNIEVEL fan board. ]
Posted by henry rife on January 3, 2012, 8:05 pm, in reply to "Re: vid
: from left to right. first white line is the
: cars roof line,second is the cars body line.
: then where my tire marks start. you can
: plainly see i went past the car. did i jump
: 10 YES ! was it the best i could do NO WAY.
: the object of the jump was to jump 10 cars.
: if there had been no landing ramp and i just
: landed on flat ground ,,,i would have in
: fact made it. I was in no way assisted by
: the safty deck over the car. 9 car 10 cars
: moot point as i did both , either way i got
- vid - henry rife January 2, 2012, 12:23 am
- Re: vid - Jesse January 2, 2012, 1:36 am
- Re: vid - Doc January 2, 2012, 11:36 am
- Re: vid - David M. Domen January 2, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 7:39 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 7:56 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 8:05 pm
- Re: vid - Doc January 4, 2012, 12:55 am
- Re: vid - henry rife January 4, 2012, 4:48 am
- Re: vid - GMONEY January 3, 2012, 8:40 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 8:44 pm
- Re: vid - GMONEY January 3, 2012, 11:12 pm
« Back to index
"CLICK BANNER TO START PLAYING THIS AWESOME NEW GAME"
"Click the banner and *JOIN THE RIDERS CLUB*
"The only place on the web all about motorcycle jumpers"
"Click the banner above to learn all about the BRUTAL FUN"
On Oct 17th 1938 a baby was born.
That baby would become a man,that man became a LEGEND.
On Nov 30th 2007 the man passed away.
But his Legend lives on in the hearts the minds and the memories of
the millions of people whose lives he touched in the 69 years he graced the earth.
Thanks Evel we will NEVER FORGET YOU.