[ Post a Response | Ultimate EVEL KNIEVEL fan board. ]
Posted by henry rife on January 3, 2012, 7:39 pm, in reply to "Re: vid
yes i ticked the safty deck just a fuzz , i did get over the car but ehh i'm thinking 9 was clean and that counts the 10,,,even tho i can do it ,,,rather easy ehh it wasnt clean as Id like . it was a tuff jump in the sence that i crashed and had to get over that , was it far? no not really but there were a lot of things to consider the wall at the end short approach. i turned around outside and spun on some fuel or water or something and i was afraid i overcooked it a bit and didnt want to flatland so i backed off a bit .both were good jumps the first one was great , the second was just good. it felt good but from the vid it wasnt clean.at least as i liked there is a pic showing where i hit and i did get past the car,,,but ehh i can do much better.
- vid - henry rife January 2, 2012, 12:23 am
- Re: vid - Jesse January 2, 2012, 1:36 am
- Re: vid - Doc January 2, 2012, 11:36 am
- Re: vid - David M. Domen January 2, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 7:39 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 7:56 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 8:05 pm
- Re: vid - Doc January 4, 2012, 12:55 am
- Re: vid - henry rife January 4, 2012, 4:48 am
- Re: vid - GMONEY January 3, 2012, 8:40 pm
- Re: vid - henry rife January 3, 2012, 8:44 pm
- Re: vid - GMONEY January 3, 2012, 11:12 pm
« Back to index
"CLICK BANNER TO START PLAYING THIS AWESOME NEW GAME"
"Click the banner and *JOIN THE RIDERS CLUB*
"The only place on the web all about motorcycle jumpers"
"Click the banner above to learn all about the BRUTAL FUN"
On Oct 17th 1938 a baby was born.
That baby would become a man,that man became a LEGEND.
On Nov 30th 2007 the man passed away.
But his Legend lives on in the hearts the minds and the memories of
the millions of people whose lives he touched in the 69 years he graced the earth.
Thanks Evel we will NEVER FORGET YOU.