Top Ten Mais
Posted by CSA1 on September 30, 2019, 10:48 am
1. MRA 27.5 PP |
2. Heritage 28.8
3. Prep 26.4
4. Lamar 26.67
5. Presby 23.75
6. Pillow 24.50
7. Parklane 25.0 The Pioneers really haven't beat anyone outside Silliman (21-14) and that was at home! 5-1 record is good with a 1 point loss to #5 presby.
8. BGS 24.667 The Good: they've only given up 26 points all season (4.33 avg) while averaging 33 points scored! The Bad: the haven't played anybody! Play Silliman in a couple weeks.
9. OFA 21.167 You're probably thinking: "Theyre ahead of JA? They lost to JA!" At home or neutral site I think thy win. The Good: played well against Prep, JA in losses; beat Silliman (35-0) and Hartfield.
The Bad: lost to ACCS! The Jackets have a shot at 7-4! That would be a successful season for them.
10. JA 21.5 The Good: beat OFA at home. Got some breaks in that game. The Bad: fixin' to be 3-4!
11. Silliman 21.5 The Good: Played Parklane tough on the road in the loss (21-14); destroyed ACCS (crazy, but AC shut out OFA-matchups in high school..) The Bad: manhandled by ofa @ home (35-0); allowed Columbia to score 35 points on them @ home.