Games of the week
Posted by CSA1 on September 18, 2019, 3:01 pm
1. OFA @ JA Tough game to call. JA has a quality win against NEL but nobody else. OFA has beaten Silliman, a decent team. The Raiders at home are the favorite. Wouldn't be surprised if the Jackets won, but picking JA. |
2. MRA @ Philly On the road, but im a private type guy! MRA!
3. Prep @ Lamar Prep beat ACCS (a quality team) handily. Lamar has quality wins versus Stark and Presby; two quality teams. Cheering for Lamar, but think Prep is hitting their stride. Folks in Jackson are confident. Prep.
4. Cathedral @ Brookhaven Two decent teams, BA is a tad faster, but cathedral is bigger. The old coach will want this one, so BA at home.
5. CA @ Silliman Cougars coming off a emotional & physical loss to Bowling Green last week cannot afford to lose another game against teams they can compete with (not many on their schedule); this is one of those games. Silliman also got throttled last week by ofa. Which team will recover after losing to a regional rival? The game is in Clinton. Both teams have strengths, so whomever wins the turnover battle will win. Wildcats in a close game.