Games of th Week!
Posted by CSA1 on September 6, 2019, 7:31 am
1. Prep @ Oak Forest Prep dismantled Simpson last week; should the same this week. Oak isn't bad, but how are they going to score enough to beat Prep? Take Prep even on the road here. |
2. Parklane @ Presby Most interesting gam e of the week. Is Presby strong enough to stop the Pioneers? Are the Pioneers fast enough to beat the Bobcats? On a hunch, I'm taking the Presbyterians at home.
3. ACCS @ Clinton Christian. Train keeps a rollin'! Rebels.
4. Columbia @ Brookhaven. Must win for CA. Are they looking ahead to next week? Doubt it. With their schedule, they only have a few opportunities to win! Brookhaven not very fast, which plays into CAs hands. CA big on the road.
5. Centreville @ Silliman. In Clinton, take the Cats.