1. Sumrall @ Presby Public vs private here! Two very good football teams square off. It's in Hatti, but still think Sumrall comes out on top.
2. OFA @ Silliman Two former rivals square off in a regional grudge match. This is a game that OFA needs more than Silliman. The Jackets play down in class (no fault of their own) six times and must win as many of those as they can. Ultimately, playing in that league, a successful season will be gauged by wins versus teams like Silliman. A loss here would be devastating. For that reason, take the Jackets on the road in a close one!
3. ACCS @ Prep Same as above! Prep cannot afford to lose to the Rebels! They feel its beneath them. King will keep it close for awhile, but Prep finds away...
4. BGS @ Columbia Early season district championship in 4A! Another rivalry game pitting two equally matched teams. Boudreaux and his young Bucs hold the speed advantage but butler and his boys are bigger up front. Think speed trumps size in this one. Bowling Green in another close game.
5. Washington @ Pillow Final game of rivalry week. Historically the nod goes to the Generals; but Pillow is soft no more in this battle of Delta famers. Closer than you'd expect, but Pillow nonetheless.
« Back to index | View thread »