2. MRA/JA this will decide who's second best! Shame D1 is without drama....
3. Starkville. Well they moved up the rankings! Sort of..
4. ACCS. The Saints, I mean the Rebels took care of bizz on the road in Clinton. Doesn't get any easier: Travel to Lou again to take on the Bucs this week. Might have to make the trip to watch that one.
5. Simpson. Expect them to get better as they get healthier down the stretch. Should make noise in playoffs.
6. Bowling Green. Host AC this week.
7. Lamar. The Raiders highlight was a one point loss to Starkville.
8. Heritage. Their big game in two weeks vs the Vols! Dist championship..
9. OFA. Won't be a pretty week for the Jackets. They do still have Parklane on their schedule.
10. Central Hinds. First time on the board! Does have a victory against Bayou (19.1ppa) & cathedral; but really doesn't play anybody! Think Silliman would beat them! But they're undefeated...They and 'Nola just play such a sissy schedule.