2. JA Ditto
3. MRA Shouldn't have a prob w D1 Parklane.
4. Starkville Will have little prob with D2 pillow. Problem is: how can they climb up past #4?
5. ACCS The Rebels looked good handling D1 OFA! Good O line and fine defense!
6. Indianola Part of me hates putting them at #6 because of their lame schedule. Play D2 Washington this week; only good game besides Starkville all season.
7. BGS Defense/special teams a question. Offense as good as anybody! Rough and ready team overall.
8. OFA Presbyterians on the road aren't a very good team. Few years ago they were legit!
9. Simpson Sounds like the injury bug creeping back in. Top team before injuries slowed them from the beginning. Maybe they'll get healthy late.
10. LAMAR. Had a bye last week; almost do again with ERA.
Best of the rest:
11.Heritage/leake This week will decide this spot. The Rebels at home.