[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: AM 850
Posted by WYTZZ95FM on May 28, 2021, 12:24 pm, in reply to "Re: AM 850
D, the issue is a lot of these stations were originally envisioned as "serving the community". That has long passed and to survive they have to serve the metro/region. It has changed due to a lot of factors. Internet. The different dynamics of the family. Women entering the workforce. I was telling my father, he is in his 80s, back in his younger years the Man took the lunch pail walked to work. Today Mom and Dad both get in their own cars to drive 50 miles to go to work.
Reasons above also support why AM Daytimers are dying and not coming back. Try telling an 18 year old to follow an AM Mono daytimer and abandon their 3rd appendage, with on demand, Hi Fidelity, HD, commercial free, recording device, heart monitor.... list goes on. Good luck with that!
- AM 850 - Raslin5 May 28, 2021, 6:39 am
- Re: AM 850 - Nope May 28, 2021, 10:24 am
- Re: AM 850 - Stever May 28, 2021, 11:10 am
- Re: AM 850 - D May 28, 2021, 11:19 am
- Re: AM 850 - WYTZZ95FM May 28, 2021, 12:24 pm
- Re: AM 850 - WYTZZ95FM May 28, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Re: AM 850 - Raslin5 May 28, 2021, 12:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »