[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Posted by Z95FM WENT TO HELL on May 26, 2020, 1:07 pm, in reply to "Re: WRLL
The FCC databases are updated daily with filings (and new LMS is updated for public viewing immediately). If you're relying on the Daily Digest, you're always going to get info that is multiple weeks behind. The problem is a user understanding said data and using a resource in radio-locator that is not intended for that purpose. There are multiple other resources that have the information on a much quicker (and accurate) basis than radio-locator.
Despite all of that...
WRLL CANNOT apply to go to 24/7 operation as long as WCEV's license exists. WCEV is under a Silent STA and has until January 2021 to resume operations before its license is automatically deleted. It can surrender its license beforehand but that too has not happened.
- WRLL - Cody May 26, 2020, 9:52 am
- Re: WRLL - WYTZZ95FM May 26, 2020, 10:07 am
- Re: WRLL - Cody May 26, 2020, 10:50 am
- Re: WRLL - WYTZZ95FM May 26, 2020, 10:55 am
- Re: WRLL - Cody May 26, 2020, 11:23 am
- Re: WRLL - WYTZZ95FM May 26, 2020, 11:39 am
- Re: WRLL - Z95FM WENT TO HELL May 26, 2020, 1:07 pm
- Re: WRLL - WYTZZ95FM May 26, 2020, 2:11 pm
- Re: WRLL - Stever May 26, 2020, 12:29 pm
- Re: WRLL - Jeremy Andrews May 26, 2020, 12:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »