[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Posted by AMOldies294 on January 19, 2020, 1:00 pm, in reply to "Re: WCEV/WRLL
Not in our 2020 predictions either, however I "kind of" saw this coming. There have been more unsold time slots over the last 5 or so years. Music crept into the picture over the last 2 or 3 (ala, WSBC).
Keep in mind that they filled an STA, so while it may be their "last day," it might not be their last day ever. Still, really upset about 1450 myself. We don't any more, special, unique AM stations dying on us.
Record what you can, while you can, while WCEV is still on the air. At 10 PM tonight...that's it, lights out. I'll make sure to get the final sign off (already have the final "Who We Are" editorial).
Where are these shows going to end up? That's the question. My guess is WSBC (just like when WJJG, when Matt took over, in 2011).
- WCEV/WRLL - JJSPC January 9, 2020, 6:18 am
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - Jeremy Andrews January 9, 2020, 9:05 am
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - Bones January 9, 2020, 10:30 pm
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - AMOldies294 January 11, 2020, 5:40 pm
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - Jeremy Andrews January 11, 2020, 9:55 pm
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - Jeremy Andrews January 11, 2020, 10:11 pm
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - BJC January 12, 2020, 9:14 pm
- Re: WCEV/WRLL - AMOldies294 January 19, 2020, 1:00 pm
« Back to index | View thread »