[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: Chicago ratings
You are recommending to a reporter whose job it is to cover the business of media that he not publish the single most important factor which is used to make business decisions. Brilliant. He is reporting information, not telling you the stations to which you should listen. The ratings methodology is flawed, no one disputes that, but as long as it is the method used by the broadcasting industry it will be important information.
Or maybe he should just switch to reporting on media personalities favorite foods, names of their pets, things like that.
- Chicago ratings - Love Train December 24, 2019, 2:38 pm
- Re: Chicago ratings - Hurting December 24, 2019, 2:45 pm
- Re: Chicago ratings - WYTZZ95FM December 24, 2019, 3:30 pm
- Re: Chicago ratings - Martyn December 24, 2019, 10:55 pm
- Re: Chicago ratings - Stever December 24, 2019, 11:29 pm
- Re: Chicago ratings - FederLinker December 26, 2019, 3:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »