The S.A.C.C.I. 2013 Working Cane Corso Championship
North Beach Schutzhund Club
9170 Hwy 90
Longs, SC 29568
All events are Open to all Breeds & you do not have to be a member of any organization.
1st, 2nd, 3rd, High Obedience & High Protection National Trophies are for Cane Corsos only! ** & 1 Top Alternative breed trophy (for non-Cane Corso)
Friday September 20, 2013 registration @ 4:00 PM
Saturday September 21, 2013 registration @ 4:00 PM
Friday Evening Events:
1. CGC (Canine Good Citizen) www.akc.org
2. *OBT (Obedience Title) www.nwdak9.com
3. Sprint Race (under 12 months) 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place medal for Fastest Cane Corso
4. Sprint Race (over 12 months) 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place medal for fastest Cane Corso
5. DD (Deterrent Dog) www.workingk9s.org
6. *WTE (Working Temperament Evaluation) www.nwdak9.com
7. *WST (Working Suitability Test) www.nwdak9.com
Saturday Evening Events:
1. *SD1 (Sport Dog 1) www.nwdak9.com
2. *PD1 (Protection Dog 1) www.nwdak9.com
3. Driviest Puppy (3-6 months) 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place medal for Driviest Cane Corso
4. Driviest Puppy (6-12 months) 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place medal for Driviest Cane Corso
5. Hardest Hitting Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place Trophy for Hardest Hitting Cane Corso
6. Hardest Hitting Male 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals for all breeds & 1st place Trophy for Hardest Hitting Cane Corso
*Must have a scorebook NWDA, AWDF, PSA, etc. for these events.
The entry fees are as follows:
Sprint Race $10
Driviest Pup $10
Hardest Hitting $30
** All Cane Corsos Teams that are competing in Working Cane Corso Championship “MUST COMPETE” in 3 of 4 events. All Teams must compete in the OBT & WST (the WST can be performed with either sleeve or suit). Then on Saturday one “MUST COMPETE” in either the PD1 or the SD1. The Cane Corso Team with the highest cumulative percentage over the three events will be the winner!
Mac 70% + 79% + 89% = 238% 3rd place
Zap 89% + 78% + 90% = 257% 1st place
Pat 70% + 80% + 96% = 256% 2nd place
Cane Corsos Teams that are members of the SACCI and competing for Working Cane Corso of the Year will be awarded additional points as follows.
1st place 45 points
2nd place 35 points
3rd place 25 points
E-Dog - 2012 WPBTCA National Championships
The time when screech owls and Bandogges howl and spirits walk and ghosts break up their graves.
Act I, Scene IV of William Shakespeare's "King Henry VI"