[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
re: infor on the 1/200 scale ARIZONA
Posted by Andy Hernandez on September 12, 2023, 17:22:03
I would like to know if the experts on this board can assist me. I am contemplating the purchase of the 1/200 scale ARIZONA. However, I am not interested in doing her as she appeared when lost at Pearl Harbor but rather in her earlier and more attractive 1930's light grey livery. The questions....are there aftermarket parts to backdate her? Most importantly, I would like to give her the colorful biplanes instead of Kingfishers, which were added later in her career. Does any company make those as well in 1/200?
Thanks for any assistance.
- Thank you, Ralph, Dana, Steve and David! - Andy Hernandez September 15, 2023, 16:07:16
- Re: re: infor on the 1/200 scale ARIZONA - Miroslav September 15, 2023, 14:05:02
- Re: re: infor on the 1/200 scale ARIZONA - Steve Sobieralski September 13, 2023, 6:16:05
- We offer a 1930s superstructure and post-1936 funnel, and some other goodies. - Model Monkey September 13, 2023, 5:08:34
- Re: re: infor on the 1/200 scale ARIZONA - Dana Bell September 13, 2023, 3:52:26
- Re: re: infor on the 1/200 scale ARIZONA - Ralph Wood September 12, 2023, 21:36:31
- go thru this link to see what changes you will have to - David September 12, 2023, 17:50:31
SteelNavy.Com Home Page