[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
SSModel USN WWI-era dreadnoughts
Posted by Jeff Spencer on September 10, 2023, 14:57:34
I am very interested in the SSModel WWI-era Arkansas and North Dakota. I am leery of their advertising, though. They appear to use the same images for all scales from 1:1250 to 1:350, which benefits the smaller scales, and makes them appear to have an amazing amount of detail.
Has anybody bought one of these ships? I am very keen on the them because 3D has given model designers a way to approximate the look of cage masts; the bogey that has kept a fleet of great dreadnoughts from being modeled.
Any help would be very appreciated. Reviews or images of completed models would be helpful. YYAAOSwDe1k0IgU">https://www.ebay.com/itm/166166656566?hash=item26b04df636:gYYAAOSwDe1k0IgU
- Re: SSModel USS Arizona - Michael B September 12, 2023, 8:13:48
- Re SS Models: what scale do you want? - Len Fricke September 11, 2023, 20:08:12
- 1/350 Wyoming on its way - robert leake September 11, 2023, 19:07:00
- MANY THANKS TO ALL FOR THE HELP! - Jeff Spencer September 11, 2023, 17:58:24
- Re: SSModel USN WWI-era dreadnoughts - Paul September 11, 2023, 15:10:53
- Picture of their USS North Dakota model from a buyer - david angelo September 10, 2023, 15:16:02
SteelNavy.Com Home Page