[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
HMS FAULKNOR Destoyer question
Posted by The Other Craig on July 30, 2022, 9:06:34
Admittedly, British destoyers are a weak spot in my naval knowledge.
That being said ?
Can a 1:700 HMS FAULKNOR be fashioned from an existing kit, possibly a Tamiya E class ?
Now I have heard that British destroyer classes are usually very similar next to their assigned lettered groups- as in, potentially, that E,F & G classes can be sometimes indistinguishable from one another.... is this true, for the most part ?
And what would be a good starting point for FAULKNOR; the E class from Tamiya ?
As always, thanks for any imput here & enjoy your weekend !!
- Faulkner drawings - Charlie Scardon July 31, 2022, 16:06:01
- Re: HMS FAULKNOR Destroyer question - Rick July 31, 2022, 15:41:54
- Re: HMS FAULKNOR Destoyer question - SanDiegoShipMan July 31, 2022, 14:09:24
- Re: HMS FAULKNOR Destroyer question - Rick Heinbaugh July 30, 2022, 13:46:33
- Re: HMS FAULKNOR Destroyer question - TJStoneman July 30, 2022, 11:13:57
- will have to lengthen it. - David July 30, 2022, 10:24:52
- Re: HMS FAULKNOR Destoyer question - Alan July 30, 2022, 10:17:37
SteelNavy.Com Home Page