1. The helipad markings were set up for stern approach and had diagonal lines to indicate pedal turns for large helicopters to set down. The kit details are for the pre-1984 diagonal approach.
2. The aft missile platform was extended outwards to install rails for a gantry crane.
3. The mainmast had a platform added forward with a dome antenna for RPV.
4. An antenna was added to the roof of the former projection booth for RPV.
5. An PRV hangar was installed aft of turret no. 3.
6. The locker in the port gun tub (included in some addon sets) was removed and replaced with a mushroom vent.
7. A cart for a 500 gallon 100LL fuel tank was added to to the starboard tub and grates were added over the tub.
8. The stern NIXIE bolster is missing.
* * * *
The hull has inaccuracies but no kit has come close to getting it right. As the Tamiya kit was done before information came out, they should get a pass on that and a lot of other things.
The chain paths at the bow are way off but I believe you can get correction kits for that.