[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
PS, I don't do Facebook, that was a dingus from the web page Guru
Hi Paul & everyone else,
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
I let the website subscription lapse in September as a cost saving measure, at the time there was no shipping from here, and no shipping from my PE supplier.
Web site for sale is a Web site provider thing, none of my doing.
But now we can ship to the USA & Canada, and some Asian countries, and I got the necessary resupply of PE.
PLEASE NOTE that all kit listings pages older than 19 DEC 2020 are not correct.
Here's the latest & Greatest:LOOSE CANNON EAST KIT LIST as of 19 Dec 2020
All prices in Philippine Pesos (1 USD = about 48 Pesos)
All prices include shipping costs.
Please pay in Philippine Pesos via Paypal to email@example.com
All Models in 1/700 Waterline Scale
Individual Kit Pictures upon Request.
Kit # Description Price
* Kit # ZR-1 USS SHENANDOAH US Navy Dirigible 1924 P2895
* Kit #12 T-2 TYPE US NAVY Oiler 1944 P3700
* Kit #13 SS LYONS CREEK CIVILIAN T-2 TYPE TANKER 1944 P3700
* Kit #14 Victory Ship 1944 P3654
*Kit #43 USS Sangamon Class CVE 1942 P4875
* Kit #44 USS Chenango, USS Sangamon Class CVE 1942 P4875
* Kit #45 USS LONG ISLAND CVE1 1943 P4875
* Kit #90 USS PAWNEE ATF as added to any other kit purchase P1250
* Kit #90 USS PAWNEE ATF as purchased separately P2100
* Kit #93 SS CALIFORNIAN 1912 P3914
* Kit #130 USS PATOKA P3700
* Kit #131 RMS CARPITHIA 1912 P3890
* Kit #138 USS ALBERMARLE AV5 1944 P3790
* Kit #139 USS CURTIS AV4 1944 P3790
* Kit #140 US Army Hospital Ship WISTERIA 1945 P3300
* Kit #141 EMPIRE LIBERTY 1940 British North Sands type freighter. P3300
* Kit #142 USS LUZON ARG2 1944 Liberty Ship Conversion P3640
Stay Safe & wishing everyone a better 2021
David at Loose Cannon East
SteelNavy.Com Home Page