[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
All white glue’s fault.
Posted by Bill Oreto on November 26, 2020, 2:49:51
Never liked photo-etch. More and more kits are being produced with everything photo-etched. Because of this I invested in a “Hold and Fold” and tried white glue a long while back for closing photo-etch gaps and for tacking onto the model. As for closing gaps and seams even between non photo-etch parts it works like a charm. A couple of applications with a micro brush and seams are gone. No more putty. One less expense. With the help of a micro-brush also tacks photo-etch to resin and mold injected with ease.
Not so fearful of photo-etch and seams anymore.
- You will also like disposable micro brushes - Bill Oreto November 26, 2020, 19:30:40
- Yes! Very True! - Jon Iverson November 26, 2020, 13:46:16
- Re: All white glue’s fault. - richard November 26, 2020, 9:47:05
- Bill thanks for the tip.... - Mario (Moe) November 26, 2020, 7:58:59
- Re: All white glue’s fault. - Bob Pienkos November 26, 2020, 5:26:55
SteelNavy.Com Home Page