Among the major errors that frequently appear in kits:
1. No docking keel.
2. The tunnel does not widen forward, let alone narrow slightly at the forward end.
3. The twin keels are shown as extensions to the hull rather than being integral to the hull form.
4. The plan of the bottom half siding is off.
5. Knuckles at the aft hull omitted.
6. The half siding at the bottom aft omitted.
7. Bow too wide at the waterline.
8. Shaft bossing too short.
I note I have seen some new kits with plating lines that are way off.