- The hull is one piece with internal bulkheads. The hull is think enough that there is no flexing.
- Port holes will need to be drilled out but have the eyebrow molded
- Deck detail is superb including, scuttles, vents and ground tackle
- The other resin details are very nice. The boats could use more detail, but still good.
- PE set is very nice and you have the option of 3d printed engine room hatches or PE, recommend the 3D - more relief.
- No decals
- The laser etched cradle is nice.
- There is no camber to the deck - and it is noticeable on this early destroyers. You might be able to score and flex the deck, but the resin is pretty tough On the real ships the fittings look perpendicular to the camber and not to vertical, so it seems doable. Or ignore it.
- the outer shafts are missing their stern tubes at the hull penetration. No parts provided but they are present in the CAD renderings. I am looking for drawings for this class to confirm. Easily made from styrene tubing.
I look forward to more releases!