Battle of Leyte Gulf
Posted by Randy on August 4, 2020, 15:23:29
I watched a documentary today about this battle. They kinda made it sound like the IJN just nearly won. Ok so I have some questions.
If the IJN BB force had not retreated and kept attacking.
How long until they could have destroyed our invasion fleet.
How long would it have taken the 7th fleet warships to engage. I know these were the older BBs but would have put up quite a fight.
How long would it have taken the 3rd fleet carrier planes and warships to engage.
- Re: Battle of Leyte Gulf- Hey Guys! - Bill Young August 8, 2020, 6:14:27
- Re Philippine Sea, I would add... - Mr. Sardonicus August 5, 2020, 11:24:28
- The more important questions is: "When did the Axis Lose the War?" - Mike Dobrzelecki August 5, 2020, 10:35:50
- Re: Battle of Leyte Gulf - John August 5, 2020, 5:59:29
- Re: Battle of Leyte Gulf - DAVID ALCOCK August 5, 2020, 0:37:55
- 3rd Fleet - Ralph Wood August 4, 2020, 19:00:15
- Re: Battle of Leyte Gulf - David August 4, 2020, 16:13:01