[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Please recommend an auxiliary ship to scratchbuild for a beginner
Posted by Patrick on June 28, 2020, 7:11:24
I have never scratchbuild before.
I have researched the subject. Books, youtube videos and online help too.
I wish there was a youtube video scratchbuilding a warship from beginning to end but there are none.
Not sure yet if I will use balsa wood or styrene for hull and structures.
I love post war auxiliaries to the present day.
Too little in that field in resin or styrene.
I want to make an auxiliary from any country in 1/700.
If you could recommend one or several that seem easy that would be nice. If it has plans it's better but not a must.
- Re: Please recommend an auxiliary ship to scratchbuild for a beginner - Dave Today, 19:49:18
- A good way to learn scratch building ships is... - Michael McMurtrey June 29, 2020, 15:42:02
- Re: Please recommend an auxiliary ship to scratchbuild for a beginner - John Sykes June 28, 2020, 18:44:14
- About building hulls from Polystyrene sheets - david angelo June 28, 2020, 18:14:57
- This place has some drawings.... - david angelo June 28, 2020, 15:08:33
- What is your level of experience in model building? - Darren June 28, 2020, 8:52:03
SteelNavy.Com Home Page