[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Thanks for the reply
I've looked on-line and on the two sites I found info one said that she was overall AP507c and the other showed her a darker colour but it didn't say exactly when this was. I was wondering if there are any photos showing her immediately after her damaging that would determine the colour definitively. I've tried looking for them on-line but so far haven't found anything.
If you google "HMS Kent camouflage" you will readily find 1940, 1941, 1942 & 1944/45 schemes, showing both sides and with colour references.
I have ordered Aoshima's HMS Kent "Benghazi" kit and wanted to know what colour she was painted at this time. I have read that she was overall AP07C Light grey but the box illustration seems to show a darker colour. Does anyone know the correct colour?
Many thanks for any replies
- Re: Thanks for the reply - dick November 5, 2019, 8:33:43
- Re: Wow! - Art Nicholson November 5, 2019, 17:11:50
- Re: Wow! - Terry Pottle November 6, 2019, 5:37:20
- Re: Wow! - Art Nicholson November 6, 2019, 19:29:54
- Re: Wow! - dick November 6, 2019, 23:21:59
- Re: Thanks that's very helpfil n/t - Stuart Wilson November 5, 2019, 11:36:05
SteelNavy.Com Home Page