Offering the following:
1. Mussolinis Navy by Maurizo Brescia; 10 x 12; 229 pgs; The Regia Maritina from 1930-1945; info on the ships,
camouflage, shore installations, and everything else you wanted to know about the Italian Navy; $30
2. Battleships and Battle Cruisers 1907-1990 by Siegfried Breyer, 10 x 9; 470 pgs; The story of these ships with numerous
side elevations and deck plans showing as-built conditions and alterations; a classic volume of maritime history; $35
3. Ships of the US Navy by Paul Silverstone; in 4 volumes; 9 x 11; 996 pages total; the story of each US naval vessel
including specifications and operational history; well-illustrated by photos and drawings; $ 60
4. The Imperial Japanese Navy by A. J. Watts and B.G. Gordon; 7 x 9; 527 pgs; the story of the development of the IJN;
info on each vessel along with specifications and operational histories; $20
5. Russian and Soviet Battleships by Stephen McLaughlin; 9 x 11; 478 pgs; a well-illustrated history of a subject often
6. US Coast Guard and Revenue Cutters 1790-1935; by Donald L. Canney; 10 x 10; 130 pgs.; the story of the foundation of the present US Coast Guard from the beginning 1790 to 1935 ; $12
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify that they have not been previously sold.
Postage and handling is $4 for the first book. All other books on the same order are postage-free.
Shipping to CONUS addresses only. Payment will be by check or money order.